!! Woah guys! Pixelovely’s new tools are finally out, one for hands & feet, and one for faces!
There’s now 429 photos of hands & feet, and 314 photos of faces. Dang!!
This is super cool news and I certainly can’t wait to start using them haha
Some Girls is a British sitcom about the lives and loves of a group of quirky 16-year-old girls who play on the same school football team and live on the same inner city estate. We join them on their bumpy journey through adolescence, taking in boys, sex, cliques, teachers, heartbreak, fun and even some football along the way. (x)
GUYS, LISTEN TO ME.
You NEED to watch this show.
- Four teenagers that behave like actual teenagers and not over-drugged, over-chavved versions of teenagers.
- Four well-rounded, distinctive female characters
- Two of which are WoC
- Female friendships are the foundation of the show
- They fight, they say hurtful things to each other, but in the end their friendships are stronger than their differences.
GO WATCH IT NOW. IT REALLY IS THE BEST SHOW.
***ALSO:if you’re not in the uk you can get the Hola Better Internet extension for your browser and change the setting to uk, allowing you to watch the show directly from the bbc website on demand***
Vinolia Otto Toilet Soap and a reproduction poster for the item.
So I’m on Yahoo! minding my own business and found an article on last week’s filibuster by Wendy Davis and how Republicans are now vowing to pass this law… Well, I found a quote by Mr. Texas Governor- Rick Perry.
" ‘The world has seen images of pro-abortion activists screaming, cheering,’ Republican Gov. Rick Perry said. ‘Going forward, we have to match their intensity but do it with grace and civility.’ "
Here’s my problem with this quote.
1. Well Mr. Perry, I’m pro-choice. I believe in the choice for those who choose to have an abortion to be able to have a safe environment in which they can do this. Stop enforcing your ideas and morals on vaginas (even though we all know you have a penis) and oppressing others and their bodies and maybe I wouldn’t be so excited that I can control my own body b/c it’s mine not yours.
2. Civility? Texas Senate broke their own rules after the filibuster. There’s not even an ounce of Wendy Davis stood up for 11 hours with pink tennis shoes on w/out any breaks for anyone who has a vagina.
Learn to Sew“…a series of free online tutorials guiding you through the basics of sewing, from setting up your machine, to understanding sewing patterns, and finishing your seams.
Anyone interested in my Dream Circus fabrics, but doesn’t know how to sew (including myself), should check this out! :) Great resource!
(Video) @ 35 minutes.
Not shitting you, he said Christopher Eccleston and everyone else in Season one is ugly.
Not this one, honey.
As a whovian.. It’s disappointing that that’s his only reason. His only problem is because he can’t find the cast attractive? big whoop… Doctor Who is about more than just looks, it’s questioning the (and our own) world(s) & universe that we know. It’s philosophical & thought provoking. It’s my imagination gone wild. Doctor Who is about more than just how good the video quality is or what the characters look like. Onision, you’re missing out on so much to learn & enjoy, but that’s you’re opinion & choice. whatevvaaaaaaa
Oh, Hydrogen Peroxide. You do so many things. You deserve more attention.
Here’s a list of the many benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide!
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash. (Small print says mouth wash and gargle right on the bottle).
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of “Peroxide” to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. One man reports, “I had a fungus on my feet for years - until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry. All gone.”
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. A nurse reports that she has seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, or plugged sinuses. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes then blow your nose into a tissue.
9. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
10. If you like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages, but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, reddish, or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually so it’s not a drastic change.
11. Put half of a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
12. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there are protein stains on clothing, pour it directly on the spot, let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with water. Repeat if necessary.
13. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors with, and there is no smearing which is why I love it so much for this.
14. Use 3% Hydrogen peroxide for removing blood stains – especially if they are fairly fresh. Pour directly on the soiled spot, let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary. It is a great bleaching agent for stubborn stains on white clothes. Combine ½ c. hydrogen peroxide and 1 t. ammonia for a great stain removal combination.
15. Use hydrogen peroxide to bleach delicate items such as wool or wool blends. Soak them overnight in a solution of one part 3% hydrogen peroxide to eight parts cold water. Launder according to care instructions.
*Also, if you have a dog that you need to get to vomit (like if they ate a bunch of chocolate), make them swallow hydrogen peroxide. Give it to them a few teaspoons at a time.*
just putting this here
And usually just .99!
all of this. peroxide is underrated
As a habitual dental hygiene obsesser, I approve this post :-)
Also it helps clean off animal bones. Just soak them in H2O2 for a while and they’ll be easier to clean. Bonus: they also turn really white.
To bad I’m allergic to it Dx